Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Houston, you have a Problem - I am moving to your neighborhood ;o)

Currently packing my life in Finland to boxes and waiting for being ready to be "launched" to Houston, Texas.

Despite the fact that I lived 12 years abroad before, after 6 years back in Finland, it is not just like that to fold everything neatly into the boxes and rip oneself off from the daily life in Finland. But must say having the man of my dreams right by my side, makes it worthwhile. My fiancé has bravely put up with one winter already and outcome of that test was "Passed but preferably not to be repeated any time soon". Which is what got me to take out the luggage and  start eagerly packing my things. Will be seen if my years in Singapore prepared me well for the Texan heat ;o)

One fine day I will not notice the little things anymore, which in the beginning of my new life in US caught my attention... One day those will be business as usual to me. That is why I wanted to use this blog as the method to capture the adventure and the journey to my future life in Texas.

I have learned a lot about Finland through the eyes of my fiancé. It has been a wonderful journey together and can only hope to be able to pay that forward. To my American friends and family, sharing these experiences, may give a new view to American culture and life. To my friends and family in Finland and around the rest of the globe this allows to get the feel of my adventures in my new life in US.

Hope all y'all enjoy the journey with me.




1 comment:

  1. Tsemppiä matkaan Inna:) Jään innolla seuraamaan elämäänne ison meren takana. Ihanaa, että olet löytänyt ihanan miehen vierellesi. Kaikkea hyvää. t. Kalamuija ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Translate

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This
 
Blogger Templates