Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Seasonal Cultural Funnies

For anyone else this blog post by Martha Stewart is story like any other. But from a Finnish perspective this gets really a hilarious twist. I posted this originally to my Facebook wall and it got so many laughing reactions, that I decided to post it here too. Just to spread the laugh attacks.

Anyone, who is not Finnish speaker, please check as a preparation the translation from Finnish to English for the word Paska.
Then you can move on to the hilarious reading experience. I have read the text several times...each time I end up with a laugh attack, tears in my eyes and oxygen running out. This is too funny! Want to point out that one should take No offense towards Ukrainian baking culture. It just so happens that the story and the play with words hits the humor spots so well!

Martha Stewart Blog Post about Paska

Have fun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This
 
Blogger Templates